|Primary Material||Solid Wood|
|Secondary Material||Ply / MDF|
|Stains Available||Honey, Natural, Walnut|
|Weight (Approx)||59 kg|
|Features||2 Drawers / 2 Shelves|
- Handcrafted bookshelf made of Sheesham wood
- Unique and contemporary design with walnut finish
- 2 spacious shelves to showcase your books
- 2 drawers with metal handles at the bottom
- Perfect for small spaces with a lot of storage needs
- Ideal for homes, offices, and libraries
Delivery & Assembling
• Currently, we ship across entire India, and the other neighboring countries with land connections such as Nepal, Bhutan & Myanmar.
• The product will be delivered by Third party shipping partner.
• Floor delivery will be provided only: If the floor is mentioned in the address.
• If there is availability of Service lift in the building.The product should fit in the service lift.
Most of our furniture will not require any assembly or may require very minimal assembly. This can be done in most cases without the aid of any tools. We do support free assembling of furniture above Rs 50,000 across major cities.
Usage & Care
- Avoid Water, use moistened cloth for cleaning.
- Avoid Direct and Prolonged Exposure to Sunlight.
- Avoid all types of chemicals as it may harm the furniture.
- Use table mats/runners/coasters for furniture that may be exposed to hot utensils.
- Minor scratches and burnt marks can easily be removed by fine sandpaper and the application of mineral oil.
Customization & Disclaimer
If you have any questions related to the product or customization request.
- Click to call, (Call : +91-982-898-0909)
- Email us here. (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The accessories displayed in the image represent the setup and are not included with the product unless explicitly stated.
- The wood grain may differ slightly from one product to another regarding solid wood furniture.
- Intricate designs or hand-painted elements in 3D pictures on the website may exhibit minor variations compared to the actual product.
- Due to variations in screen settings and resolutions, there might be a slight disparity in fabric colour and wood finish between the images on the website and the physical product.
- The primary material refers to the main substance used in manufacturing the product. Additionally, other secondary materials may also be utilized in the production process.
Marwar Wood Bookshelf #4
How Many Days you take for Shipping & Delivery?
We usually ship the item within 4-5 weeks from the date of order, once shipped it takes about 10-15 days for item to reach most part of the country. However, In rare circumstances of lock-down or any other 'force majeure' situation, unavailability of material and labor we may take longer.
Who is Your Shipping Partner, Are they Reputed?
We work with reputed delivery partners like BlueDart, Fedex, Delhivery. All our partners have their strength in different geographies and the selection of the right partner depends completely on our logistics team who chooses the best and trusted partner for your particular delivery pin code.
What are your shipping Locations?
Currently, we ship across entire India, and the other neighboring countries with land connections such as Nepal, Bhutan & Myanmar. We also do a selective shipping to few countries like USA, UK, Germany and France. If you have any queries with reference to International shipping contact our support team at : email@example.com
Can I Change My Delivery Address after I've Placed an Order?
Certainly! Just call us or send a What’s App message at +91 844 000 7574 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and update your details. You can do this anytime upto 48 hours before we dispatch your item(s) from our warehouse. If your items have already been dispatched, changing your delivery address isn’t usually possible, and you may be charged for arranging redelivery.
Can I Track the Progress of My Order / Shipping?
Yes, we will send you an email on dispatch of the product. You can also track the order from the tracking page on our website.
In case Reverse Pick up of a product
Packaging for reverse pickup is to be done from customer’s end.